Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fisherman Mike

Mike Roberts: Waters are full of fish! People are friendly! Travel is relatively easy and cheap! Guyana is one of the world's last frontiers offering unimaginable miles of virgin territory packed full of fish that have never even seen a fly or lure. Feel free to contact me for information on the how to and where information that is hard to find unless one bites the bullet and jumps on a plane bound for the unknown. I'm always on the lookout for fellow fisherman wanting the adventure of a lifetime!

How does one contact you Mike? We saw not contact information listed.

1 comment:

Joel Duncan said...

Hello, I found Mike's contact information. Visit his site and click on the contact button http://www.eldoradoreptiles.com. I will be doing a few articles on Guyana fishing over the next few months. Check out my blog at www.fishtalker.com!